PLEASE NOTE: SOME OF THE OPTIONS BELOW MAY APPEAR AS OPTIONS DURING THE SIGNUP PROCESS, SOME MAY NOT. IF YOU WISH TO ARRANGE
FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AND THEY ARE NOT OFFERED AS PART OF OUR SIGNUP PROCESS, PLEASE CALL: (323) 973-7744.
Speed Ventures currently offers 5 levels of driving instruction. They are:
- Beginner Orientation -- All drivers who have never driven on a road-racing track in a car must obtain basic safety, ettiquette, and performance driving orientation. This is required even if you have other types of racing experience (such as Motocross, Motorcycle Road Racing, Autocross, Karting). Exceptions are sometimes made with permission from Speed Ventures. There may be an automatic fee charged for this service, or there may not, depending on the event.
- Line Help -- For drivers with experience looking for 1 session of coaching from an approved instructor to help you learn the line on a new track or make some improvements to your skills, you may request an instructor who will help you for a total of 1 session (possibly provided in 2 half-sessions). The cost for this service varies.
- Half-Day Coaching -- If you would like more than 1 session of help, we offer half-day coaching which provides 2-3 sessions of help for a fee.
- All-Day Coaching -- Your dedicated coach will be help you for a minimum of 5 run sessions.
- Professional Coaching -- For those of you looking for top-rate GO-FAST coaching from a professional race driver, or someone just as good. The cost will depend on availability and what you are looking to accomplish.